Business in a 10 sq. feet Space
Discover The Step-By-Step Guide To Launching Your Woodworking Business From Home… With Minimal Capital! “Discover The Step-By-Step Guide To Launching Your Woodworking Business From Home… With Minimal Capital!”
Let’s face it, these are difficult times. People are fighting to make ends meet as they lose their jobs.
If you’ve been considering setting up a home-based business, it ought to be something enjoyable and simple to start.
The good news is that I can teach you how to turn your passion into money while working from your garage, giving you a wonderful extra part-time income.
This technique will show you how to achieve your goals, whether they are to just sell your own handmade goods from home or to create a successful year-round woodworking business.
What's in store for you is as follows:
- Invest in a comprehensive guide that walks you through the process of selling wooden furniture, small crafts, and other wood items so you can start making money right away.
- How to start a business for less than $1,000 (a common misconception is that you need a large garage or a large collection of expensive power tools to get started).
- Learn “unusual” marketing techniques, especially if you live in a remote area, to spread the word (most woodworkers struggle to find interested buyers).
- Discover a critical customer-attraction reality that will help you turn your business profitable almost immediately.
- The exact language you should use to promote your products and increase sales. (Master the art of closing the transaction without seeming obnoxious or desperate.
- Get a list of profitable niche crafts with high margins that you can do with basic woodworking skills! (And the best part is that you can make them in bulk.)
- Determine which furniture style will command the highest markup (get an analysis of the best pieces to make for the best ROI).
- If you know the “Craft Secret,” you can make anything and get paid top dollar for it.
- How to capitalize on a highly narrow market that few shops, even the biggest ones, are even aware of!
- The top ten most profitable crafts to sell. Spend no time trying to figure it out. I’ll demonstrate the best-selling items that I personally offer.
- Why, why must you comprehend the “Porcupine Theory” in order to locate customers that are “in heat” right this second? (And you’ll quickly attract this core group of clients!)
- How to take advantage of the “cycles” of frenetic buying that most markets experience! (Even a hot market can crash if it has just become cold.)
- Twelve words that will ACTUALLY “force” customers who have already purchased from you to buy from you again right away! (Acquire a large number of repeat customers who continue to buy from you; this makes running your business much easier!)
- How to gather hundreds of complimentary, glowing (and genuine) client testimonials… and what to do with them to make even more money!
- A sneaky technique (created by one of the top retailers) to handle complaints and increase sales!
- How to dramatically increase your bottom line profits if you already own a business! (Learn how to “wipe out” your competition and drain your present and former consumers of so much more money than your new moniker will be “Hoover”)
- Learn where to find deals on your tools and supplies (this tip alone can save you thousands of dollars over the course of your woodworking career).
- Get Jim’s unrestricted one-on-one email tutoring. From the first day until you make your first sale, follow the directions at every turn!
- As your carpentry abilities advance (assuming you aren’t already a master), you’ll use these hints to complete your projects even more quickly without sacrificing quality!
- And so much more…